Junior Architectural 3d Artist
Currently we are searching for Junior Architectural 3d artists to join our visualization team.
Candidates should have a love for creating detailed and compelling architectural visuals. We pride ourselves on depicting visual narrative that is driven by mood, detail, texture, and the human experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have a portfolio depicting strong visual storytelling ability.
- 3d modeling and texture mapping abilities in either Maya (preferred), Rhino, 3ds Max, or Cinema 4d.
- Basic understanding of lighting and rendering with V-Ray. Additional render package experience (Keyshot, Twinmotion, Lumion, etc.) is a plus.
- Understanding of basic compositing techniques in Photoshop and/or After Effects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Any experience working with Unreal or Unity game engines for use in Virtual Reality environments.
- Understanding of programming in Steam VR.
- Experience with Substance painter for texture creation.
- Photography skills
Qualified candidates, please send a PDF Resume with references and a current portfolio demonstrating your visual ability to email@example.com. Portfolios exceeding 10mb please send via wetransfer.com.